Wednesday 17 November 2021

Christmas Fun: The Annual Card 2015

This year's annual card was ... you guessed it... rushed yet again.
So, working my limited Photoshop skills and parlaying them into a worthy holiday card.

Step one: Come up with a funny theme that doesn't take a lot of time or effort. Mugshots!


Step two: Gather my rag-tag group and take some photos in lighting similar to that of an line-up.


Step three: Hold up a blank card for Photoshopping later


Step four: Let your kid do whatever she wants. Toddlers cannot be corralled. I repeat: Toddlers cannot be corralled.


Step five: Teach your husband about duck lips.


Finally, add this year's terribly funny photo with Santa!
I love that our mall Santa has different cards, and I absolutely love that they grabbed the "naughty" one when she started to cry. Perfection.


Not bad for a quicky!!

To check out the previous years' card, click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check us out on Pinterest and Instagram too!