Sunday 4 December 2016

Christmas Fun: The Annual Card 2014

The 2014 annual Christmas card was interesting.
We waited a little too long before getting our photos done, and our photog friends were way too busy to get us back the photos in time for post.

Sooo, I had to get creative.



Then of course, they say never to work with kids or animals. Such a funny experience.


But we had some uber cute moments. At least I got some variety.


I chose a semi-recent moment in pop-culture: The Hangover.


I had such a fabulous time putting this together.
Not bad for a rush job. Damn, I love Photoshop.

To check out the previous years' card, click here!

2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha, I loved that Christmas card. I still have it I'll have you know! I only keep the good ones.

    Merry Christmas, Wheele crew. From all the Carberrys xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have your own to embarrass in this manner now! Millie is going to hate us. Merry Christmas Alex!!

      Delete

Check us out on Pinterest and Instagram too!