Thursday 6 May 2021

Gratitude Project: Teacher's Survival Kit

 I live in the province of Alberta and our kids are about to go into 3 weeks of online learning again.

This is totally necessary, and I support it whole-heartedly. That said, it is never easy, and moreover, the last time we did online learning, I realized how difficult it would be for the teacher.

CUE THIS TEACHER'S SURVIVAL KIT FOR ONLINE LEARNING!!!!


Thanks to the Dollar Store I had a great box.

And what is the best way to survive online learning? Be drunk and eat stuff!

So I stocked my kit with the following:

Bottle of wine

Advil

Chocolate

Charcuterie

Cheeses

Fruit

& an "It's OK" sticker




Buy Box.


Add divider.


Add wine.


Fill with goodies.

 
On a serious note: Teacher's are undervalued. Especially during this past year. During a pandemic my kid's teacher has been a bright spot in my child's day. Always upbeat and sunny. She truly cares about these kids and their success. She teaches them empathy and kindness, something I feel you can only do if you already embody those traits. 

So to you, Ms, Cluette-Alstad, I am so grateful to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check us out on Pinterest and Instagram too!