Tuesday 23 April 2019

Mini Project: Paint & Planters

Not everything works out the way it should, (like winning the lottery or marrying rich... erm... what?)
Like the time that bought a painter's pen for my dresser project. The dresser turned out great, by the way. Check it out here.


ANYWAY, I had this painter's pen, and thought I should try and use it for something. Luckily, I had just bought two new plants that also happened to fit nicely in some terracotta pots I already had.


There are a million plant puns out there, and I read a lot of funny ones. After much Googling, I decided to come up with something that was specific to my house. My new peperomia plant is making this vintage plant holder (Thanks, Mom), look good!


My devil's ivy fills this little nook perfectly. Of course, a glass skull holding a Hoya cutting helps complete the look and the theme. (Thank you Margot for the tip on the Hoya.)


Get out there a do a mini project! They are fun, cheap, and put your individual stamp on your space!

Let me know what you think in the comments below!
Remember, if you post anonymously, as least give me a hint about who you are!

2 comments:

  1. Hah, I love both of these! And I have to say, your penmanship is immaculate. I deeply appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those first two years of hand drafting stuck with me!

      Delete

Check us out on Pinterest and Instagram too!